Selecting suppliers, products, and materials according to strict standards
- - Based on specifications that we define together
- - Challenging suppliers to optimise your budgets
- - Visiting and auditing factories before first production (France, Europe, and Overseas)
Organising stringent production monitoring
- - Reserving schedules at different suppliers as far ahead as possible
- - Being present, when necessary, for passing books on press, and at the binding stage
- - Coordinating every stage, from design to delivery
- - Using the most relevant quality methods and tools (KPI, PDCA, BCP/DR, etc.)
Your goals, our promises
- Providing ongoing research to ensure that we are always up-to-date with the latest trends (print, technology, etc.)
- Proposing innovative products, while assessing technical capacities, costs, deadlines, and quality.
Working together on common-sense fundamentals
Promoting dialogue with our clients and suppliers in order to build balanced, long-lasting relationships.We have signed a responsible supplier relations charter (the French “Charte des Relations Fournisseur Responsables”) with its 10 core principles > www.relations-fournisseur-responsables.fr
Download the "charte RFR"
Encouraging employee well-being by trusting them to work independently while also creating a professional, harmonious workplaceWe ensure that no one is using undeclared labour (French “Obligation de Vigilance” requirement)
Carrying out concrete initiatives for protecting the environment
Choosing the right raw materials: recycled or certified paper (FSC, PEFC, etc.), vegetable-based inks, etc.We have been FSC and PEFC certified since 2010
Sorting and recovering waste, with recycling as a priorityWe chose the Recygo solution to recycle our office paper
Working to protect wildlife20,000 helpers buzz about on the roofs of our offices, working hard every day to provide us with sweet, delicious honey!
Each of our suppliers has its own suitable tools and methods, which have been recognised with certifications: FSC and PEFC, ISO 9001 (quality), ISO 14001 (environment), OSHAS 18000 (safety), ISO 12647 (colour), Imprim'Vert, Print Environnement, European Ecolabel, etc.